“My goal is to provide high quality care that is always focused on what’s best for the patient and their family.”Buffalo Clinic
- Buffalo Clinic, 2012 – present
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, 2008 – 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from College of St. Benedict
- Master of Science in Nursing from College of St. Scholastica
- Board Certificated in Adult\Geriatric Medicine – American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse – Minnesota Board of Nursing
My family and I run a local dairy farm. I love to run, make music, and spend time with family.