“I find Podiatry and direct patient care to be a very rewarding experience. I am often able to offer people immediate relief of their symptoms. Whether I am providing relief from pain or physical deformity, it is a privilege to utilize both conservative and surgical approaches to treatment that can be “life changing” improvements for my patients and affect their overall health and wellness.
A person’s foot is like the foundation of their body. If there are structural problems or pain then it can affect multiple joints and the person’s ability to function at the highest level possible in both the home and community.”
- Buffalo, Albertville-St. Michael, and Monticello clinics, 2017 – present
- Private practice 1997-2017 in Buffalo, Wayzata, St. Cloud and surrounding communities.
- Gustavus Adolphus B.A. in Biology
- Dr. Scholl School of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago Illinois
- Residency-VA Medical Center Minneapolis Minnesota
- Residency-Southwest MN Surgical Residency Program
Dr. O’Borsky and his wife, Sally, have three children Dylan, Erica and Zack. They live in Buffalo and enjoy watching their children participate in sporting events. Dr. O’Borsky also enjoys biking, running, skiing, golfing, fishing and reading.