Amanda Zehrer, MD
“My approach to patient care is to be a knowledgeable mentor to my patients and allow shared decision making between us. I assess her healthcare needs, provider her education on the available options, and together we decide what is going to be best for her. This empowers the patient to take control of her healthcare and to be comfortable with her treatment plan.”
- Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic, 2020-present
- Sanford Health – Alexandria Clinic, 2018-2020
- OB/GYN Residency: St. Luke’s University Health Network, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: American University of the Caribbean, St. Maarten
- Board Certified: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Special Areas of Interest
I practice general obstetrics & gynecology. Obstetrics includes pre-pregnancy planning, prenatal care, delivery, and postpartum care. My GYN practice includes management of incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, management of menstrual bleeding including surgeries such as hysterectomy or ablation, annual wellness visits, management of abnormal pap smears, contraception, STD testing & treatment, and much more.
My husband and I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, gardening, campfires, skiing/snowboarding, and being with friends & family. I also enjoy cooking, reading, and cuddling with our cat.
- Gender : Female