Dr. McSherry went into pediatrics because she loves working with children of all ages and strives to provide families with all information necessary to make healthy choices.
- Buffalo Clinic, 2014 – present
- North Memorial Medical Center – Acute Care
- Molecular Immunology Research – University of Minnesota (prior to entry into medicine)
- Fellowship – Allergy, Immunology, Asthma – University of Minnesota
- Residency – Internal Medicine – Pediatrics – University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate – College of St. Benedict
- Board Certified – American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. McSherry has a life-long love of nature and the outdoors. She especially enjoys hunting with her family, in addition to reading, music, and spending time with friends.