Kari Standfuss, CNP
“I am there to partner with my patient to help them make an informed decision on what is best for them at the time. I take a more holistic approach to medicine.”
“They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- Stellis Health – Urgent Care, 2021-present
- Assured Health, 2020-2021
- Health Partners Riverway Clinic, 2019-2020
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice: The College of St. Scholastica
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: St. Cloud State University
- Board Certified in Family Medicine – American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Suboxone Waivered
Special Areas of Interest
Women’s health and reproductive medicine.
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, cooking, baking, and reading.
Why I Chose Stellis Health
We moved to this area because my husband and I wanted a smaller town to raise children in, being we both grew up in western Minnesota.
- Gender : female