“Every patient comes in with a concern. I like to meet the patient where they are and care for them not only physically, but comprehensively. I want every patient to feel heard and cared for.”
- Stellis Health – Urgent Care, 2018-present
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
In my free time I enjoy relaxing with my family and friends. I love to get outside and be as active as possible. I still love playing soccer–although it looks a little different now than when I used to play competitively.