“To provide quality patient care as I expect my own family to be treated.”
- Stellis Health, August 2018 – present
- St. Cloud Hospitalist group, January 2017 – present
Prior, my background as an RN had emergency, trauma, and critical care emphasis. My registered nursing career began in 2006 in Las Vegas, NV emergency services where I provided RN services as a travel nurse for ER, trauma, and ICU needs throughout the country. I started my nursing career as a CNA in 1995 and worked my way up to MA, RN, and now CNP.
- Graduate degree from Walden University, MSN 2016
- Undergraduate studies with the University of Grand Canyon, BSN 2014
- College of Southern Nevada, AAS 2006
- Academy of Medical Careers, CMA 1998
- Adult-gerontology acute care Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
My personal interests include spending as much time as I can with my family. I also enjoy anything that involves the outdoors, including camping, biking, hiking, walking my dog, Frisbee and snowmobiling. Reading and learning anything new are also ongoing interests of mine.