“I truly believe that being a good listener is the most important part of being a provider. My goal is to connect with my patients and to provide quality, comprehensive care in an open and trusting environment.”
- Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic 2018-present
- Orthopedic Surgery, Summit Orthopedics, 2016-2018
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science, Bethel University
- Board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
In my free time, I love to spend as much time as I can with friends, family, and my dog! I love getting outside – particularly hiking and rollerblading – as well as cooking, reading, and traveling.