“My goal is to provide exceptional, professional, and individualized care through the use of compassion, patience, excellent communication, and knowledge.”
- Stellis Health-Monticello Clinic, 2015 – present
- CentraCare Health, 2010 – 2015, RN in Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Walden University, Master of Science in Nursing
- Board Certified – Nurse Practitioner
- BLS Certification
- Dementia Care Certificate
Mallory grew up in the area and has loved to see the community grow. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, painting, running, camping, and ice fishing with her sweetheart. She is particularly fond of the geriatric population and especially enjoys working closely with patients affected by dementia along with their families and caregivers.