“I strive to treat each patient with the utmost respect and dignity while putting his or her priorities first.”
- Buffalo Clinic, Buffalo, MN, 2013 – present
- Bachelor Degree, Biology, Franciscan University, Steubenville, OH
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin, LaCrosse, WI
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physicians Assistants
I am a native of nearby Watertown, MN. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, three daughters, family, and friends.