“I will never look down on a patient for coming to the clinic to ensure their medical concerns are properly addressed – no matter how big or small.”
- Stellis Health – Urgent Care, 2018-present
- Medical Scribe at Allina Clinics and Hospitals in Twin Cities Metro, 2014-2015
- Psychiatry Scribe with Fairview Behavioral Services, Twin Cities Metro, 2015-2016
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University
- Bachelor of Art in Biology, Saint John’s University
Board Certified Physician Assistant
All Minnesota sports teams but especially the Vikings. In the summer I love golfing and heading out to the cabin. In winter I enjoy both nordic and downhill skiing. I am also a geek when it comes to movies as my interests lean heavily in the direction of one of the greatest movie trilogies of all time, the Lord of the Rings.