Rachal Schiltz, PA-C
“I base my practice off evidence-supported medicine, and I believe in treating the individual, not just the symptoms. I believe in treating each patient with compassion and respect and using shared decision making to give patients a sense of control about their own health.”
- Stellis Health – Urgent Care, 2021-present
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Augsburg University
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition: University of North Dakota
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support
- Licensed by Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
Special Areas of Interest
I enjoy the variety and hands-on procedures as an urgent care provider and have a special interest in women’s health.
In my free time, I enjoy being in the kitchen and creating new recipes. I also love the outdoors and going on hikes with my fiancé and puppy.
Why I Chose Stellis Health
I completed several rotations at Stellis Health during my schooling and had great experiences. I felt very welcomed and remember thinking that it would be a great place to work!
- Gender : female