“In the exam room, patients can expect to see a non-judgmental and caring provider who will listen to them and seek to understand. I partner with my patients when formulating individualized treatment plans that incorporate evidence-based medicine.”
- Nurse Practitioner Stellis Health, 2018-Present
- Nurse Practitioner Vinland National Center, 2016-2022
- Nurse Practitioner Minute Clinic, 2012-2017
- Nurse Practitioner Allina Health, 2007-2012
- Nurse Practitioner Mayo Clinic, 2006-2007
- Registered Nurse Mayo Clinic, 2000-2006
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – Viterbo University
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Winona State University
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (2005-Present) – American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist (2018-Present) – Brain Injury Association of America
- Suboxone Waivered
I enjoy spending time with my family and attending the sporting events of my children.
In my free time, I enjoy gardening, kayaking and walking my dog.