“I am honored that parents trust me enough to take care of their children. I am dedicated to providing high quality care with a personal feel in a safe atmosphere. My practice focus is prevention and healthy habits for life.”
- Monticello Clinic, 2005 to present
- Group Health Cooperative, Madison, WI, 2001 – 2005
- Residency – Pediatric, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Doctor of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College
- Bachelors – Psychology and Neuroscience, Wesleyan University
- Board Certified, Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Mahoney earned a prestigious teaching award teaching Family Medicine residents at Group Health Cooperative and started two successful healthy habits programs for children.
A sports enthusiast, Dr. Mahoney enjoys both soccer and running. Dr. Mahoney was fortunate enough to run in the Olympic Trials for the marathon in 2004 after running a 2:19:36 marathon. His passion for fitness has led him to create programs for kids centered on childhood obesity prevention through nutrition and exercise. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and daughter.