Urgent Care - Get Care Today
If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency, call 911.
Urgent Care is for non-life-threatening
injuries or illness such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Moderate flu-like symptoms
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Cuts that may require stitches
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Fever without a rash
- Vomiting or persistent diarrhea
- Sprains, strains, and sports injuries
- Minor broken bones and dislocated joints
What you need to know:
- Appointments are reserved for urgent, non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses that can’t wait another day.
- Urgent Care is for patients over 2 months of age.
- It is not designed for follow-up appointments, chronic conditions or pregnancy-related concerns.
We also offer limited same-day appointments on weekdays at all three of our clinic locations.
FIVE STAR REVIEW
The Urgent Care staff was excellent. Despite coming in fairly late, they treated my daughter very well. The nurses and lab techs were kind, understanding, and professional. We left knowing that we had received a proper diagnosis and the right treatment plan.