- Stellis Health-Buffalo Clinic: 1999-present
- Luke Air Force Base: Feb-July 2009
- West Valley Hospital Cath Lab: July 2008-Feb 2009
- Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College, Minneapolis
- Bachelor of Arts: Natural Science, St. John’s University, Minnesota
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Outside of the clinic, Tony enjoys spending time with his family, including his four children, and dogs. He also enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and golfing.