“I specialize in providing care to women of all ages, from pre-childbearing years to post menopause. I have a special interest in providing care to low risk OB patients during the prenatal period, through labor and postpartum with the philosophy that these are natural events that need minimal intervention. Being a midwife allows me the time to truly get to know my patients, provide education, and assist women to make informed decisions regarding their care.”
- Stellis Health – Monticello Clinic February 2017–Present
- Supported mothers and their families throughout the labor, delivery, and postpartum period for the past 5 years as a labor and delivery nurse.
- Completed midwifery certification within a hospital that focuses on natural and holistic maternity care.
- Frontier College of Nursing
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife
I have been married to my husband for 5 years and we have one adorable daughter. As a family, we enjoy spending time snowmobiling, four wheeling, having campfires, playing with our puppy, being on the lake, travelling, and being with family and friends.