“I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the people of the Albertville – St. Michael community. I strive to treat all of my patients with respect and compassion while providing them with the knowledge and resources necessary to achieve their personal health goals.”
- Stellis Health Albertville – St. Michael (November 2017-present)
- Zimmerman High School (2010)
- University of Minnesota, Duluth- B.S. Cell and Molecular Biology (2010-2014)
- Bethel University- M.S. Physician Assistant (2015-2017)
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- I enjoy playing sports (especially hockey, volleyball and baseball), going camping, relaxing at the lake, snowboarding, weightlifting, and spending time with my family and friends.