Danielle Schirm, DO
“I love empowering women! I went into medicine after finding an interest in preventative medicine and I believe that our daily health translates to longevity of health. I enjoy helping women through all aspects of life and strive to care for all my patients as if they were my sister or mother.
Additionally, it is very important to me that your care plan be individualized based on a mutual decision between the two of us on what is optimal for you. I will spend quality time providing education and answering all your questions. You will find I love to draw and use models to enhance your understanding of your condition and treatment options. I look forward to collaborating with you soon.”
- Stellis Health – Monticello, 2020-present
- Mercy One Hospital – Waterloo, IA – Laborist, 2019-2020
- M Health Fairview – Burnsville/Savage/Bloomington MN Clinics, 2017-2019
- OBGYN Internship/Residency: University of Michigan Metro Health in Grand Rapids, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Denver, CO
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
I enjoy anything outdoors with my husband and dog and challenging my bravery with adventure including CrossFit and obstacle course racing. I also love travel, theater, paint by number, and audio books.
- Gender : Female