We understand how difficult it can be to learn about the various Medicare plans. The options and choices have created uncertainty for many Minnesotans. Cost and coverage are always important for all seniors. In addition, we want you to choose a plan that offers Stellis Health as an option so you continue your care here with your provider and clinic.
In this time of changing insurance options, one thing has not changed – Stellis Health is here for you. We are recognized for significantly lowering medical care costs and have been delivering the best care to our seniors for over 65 years. Rest assured, Stellis Health is your consistent and trusted partner for health care.
Stellis Health’s Care Coordinators can advocate for you and provide you with helpful information and resources. You can call any one of our convenient clinic locations and ask for a Care Coordinator for more information.
- Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic: 763.682.1313
- Stellis Health – Monticello Clinic: 763.295.2921
- Stellis Health – Albertville-St. Michael Clinic: 763.684.8300
We may also provide you with information about the Senior LinkAge Line, which is run by the Minnesota Board on Aging. This is a free statewide information and assistance service. You may call them at 1-800-333-2433. The Senior Linkage line can help in the following areas:
- Health Insurance Counseling (such as how to pick a Medicare plan)
- Prescription Drug Expense Assistance
- Forms Assistance (such as applying for Medical Assistance and Medicare)
- Home Care and Long-Term Care Planning Options
- Legal Assistance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Caregiver Planning and Support
- Transportation Assistance
- Housekeeping and Chore Services
- Meal Delivery and Nutrition
- Financial Assistance