“My goal is to empower patients to make informed decisions about their personal health goals through supportive and open communication.”
- Stellis Health – Monticello, 2020-present
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Bethel University, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Advanced Care Life Support
- Basic Life Support
My husband and I are outdoor enthusiasts. We enjoy hiking with our young daughter, who we hope to bring on future backpacking trips, and our two dogs. I also enjoy traveling, exercising, hunting, gardening, and spending time with friends and family.