Teresa Wrobbel, MD
- Stellis Health-Buffalo Clinic, 1996 – present
- Medical Skin Care Center, 2003 – present
- Adjunct Faculty University of Minnesota School of Medicine, 1998 – present
- Residency – Family Practice, Methodist Hospital/Creekside Clinic
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor’s – Biomedical and Chemical Medical Sciences, St. Cloud State University
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Minnesota Academy of Family Practice
- Board Certificated, Family Medicine
- Wrobbel, Teresa, M.D. (March 2003). Tips and tactics: Should the Pregnant Pause? Women’s Outlook. 1(3), 12–13.
- Wrobbel, Teresa, M.D. (September 2004). Starting Small. Minnesota Medicine, 87(9), 30–31.
- Named one of the top doctors in the Twin Cities area by Twin Cities Consumers’ Checkbook, 2011.
- Buffalo Hospital Board of Trustees 2004 to 2013.
- Hospital Board Chair 2007 to 2009.
Married with two grown children, Dr. Wrobbel enjoys outdoor activities including camping and shooting sports. She also likes baking, gardening, canning, reading, and traveling.
Did you know? Dr. Wrobbel has been wearing red on Fridays since May 2003 to support our troops. Please wear red on Fridays until the troops come home! Thank you.
- Gender : Female