“I enjoy working with patients to develop a personalized, holistic care plan that best meets their health needs and goals.”
- Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic, 2021-present
- Woodwinds Hospital Family Medicine Residency: University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth, MN
- Rural Physician Associate Program: Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Board Certified: Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Suboxone Waivered
Special Areas of Interest
My special areas of interest in medicine include addiction medicine, preventative health care, and women’s health.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, creating mosaics, baking, reading and hiking.