“I always feel privileged to be invited into someone’s journey and allowed to help them reach their goals and recognize their own strengths. We all have the ability to heal, but sometimes need help uncovering our own tools.”
- Stellis Health – Buffalo Clinic (August 2018 – present)
- Clinical social worker providing therapy services since 2009. Experience providing individual therapy to adolescents and adults in an intensive outpatient setting.
- Masters in Social Work, University of St. Thomas/College of St. Catherine (May 2009)
- Bachelors in Social Work, St. Scholastica (May 2005)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) in Minnesota since 2011
- Licensing Supervisor, Minnesota Board of Social Work & Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy
- Certified in Dialectical Behavior Therapy from DBTNCAA
Most of my summers are spent boating, as I enjoy being on the lake with family and friends. I have two dogs, Gordo (French Bulldog) and Otis (Boston Terrier). Traveling, staying active, gardening, and the outdoors are just a few of the things I enjoy outside of work.